Our experience has been that many organizations don’t really understand their story or how it can be told to their customers and prospects.
We understand it, though; it’s a classic example of the “forest for the trees” doctrine. You are so involved with the day-to-day intricacies of managing your business that it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture.
Your resources are stretched razor thin. Working with us allows you to focus on the nuts and bolts of your business while we focus on your creative, your campaigns, your branding, and your story.
The story of your business is powerful and your brand story makes the web work. Your customers are delaying contacting you until they are nearly 60% of the way through their buying process! Instead of reaching out to you, they are researching your company through online searches and “self-diagnosing” their problems. They have already formed an opinion of your company well in advance of contacting you so your story has to answer the question that every potential customer is asking: “What can you do for me?”
This is where your brand story becomes so important. Online searchers are using the words in your brand story to find you and answer their questions about you. So when we help you build your website, or your collateral, or your packaging, your story comes first.
It’s important to define the difference between “creative” and “the story.” While great creative lures someone in, it’s not enough to maintain a relationship. People communicate through words and conversation, and your brand story is essential to sustaining and fostering that relationship.
Your story will help you be consistent across all of your marketing channels. This helps fight message fragmentation and provides a consistent customer experience.
Many people call this omnichannel marketing. Instead of viewing marketing channels, we view everything as one marketing channel and your story ties everything together. Your customers are driving this because they are using more devices to access information and they want to experience the same message everywhere.
Our keys to great brand storytelling:
- Emotion. Human beings react to emotions like suspense, aspiration, empathy, or humor whether you are marketing luxury cars or mining equipment.
- Creativity. Seriously, all marketing is creative. Marketing without creativity is accounting. But we have found that creativity is a very rare trait. We’ll help you in the creativity department.
- Experience. Telling a great brand story creates an experience with your company even before your prospect or customer ever reaches out to you. Creating a meaningful connection with your customers is what drives The Story.
- Authenticity and genuineness. Ever know someone who always says “trust me?” Is that person ever trustworthy? Not usually. We don’t believe in making you into something that you’re not. We’ll tell the story of what your business is and why that’s a pretty great thing to be.
- Choice. Your customers will choose when and where to listen to your brand story. We’ll ensure that it is consistent everywhere.
Let's put the keys in the ignition, and see where we can take your brand.