Fairview Park, OH
Design, Art/Creative, Client Relations
Dallas Riffle Media is looking for a talented graphic designer with strong artistic and production skills to join our growing team of creative professionals. This individual will work with our team to support a variety of different initiatives for our clients. Projects can include but are not limited to logo design, brand design, typesetting, photo editing, web graphic, social media graphic production, digital ad production, print media production, etc.
- Provide creative support on various on-going projects for all of our clients.
- Follow existing branding and design guidelines set by our Creative Director.
- Offer creative support to other members of our marketing team and assist with the creation of art assets including digital web banners, social media graphics, email campaign graphics, etc.
- Assist with creation, editing, production and pre-press preparation of printed materials such as brochures, fliers, window graphics, catalogs, calendars, business cards, stationery, etc.
- Editing and exporting of raw photos to match project requirements.
- Creation of brand assets including logos, business cards, stationery, website layouts/wireframes, brochures, social graphic templates, etc.
- Interface with clients during projects to ensure excellent service.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Must be talented in creative design and have knowledge of colors, fonts and typesetting, digital design, etc.
- Experienced in working in an all Mac environment. Must be well versed with Mac OS.
- Ability to work efficiently, meet hard deadlines, follow project timelines, work with a team and stay organized is required. Must be able to complete projects with little supervision.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and able to carry out proper business etiquette with clients.
- Must be highly enthusiastic, motivated and must have a positive attitude.
- While not required, knowledge or experience with web design, photography, marketing, advertising and video production is a bonus.
- Minimum of a two-year degree in design is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of graphic design experience with examples of previous design work.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.