Embassy Suites by Hilton, a leading brand within Hilton’s portfolio, offers a premium, all-encompassing experience for both leisure and business travelers. With over 260 operational hotels and 42 properties in development, Embassy Suites was looking to develop customized landing pages for several individual locations to provide valuable resources to their guests. DRM collaborated with their team on a pilot initiative, beginning with the South San Francisco and Burlingame locations, serving as a blueprint for future locations.
- Provide a comprehensive resource for guests to view COVID-19 procedures (and easily remove information post-COVID)
- Present up-to-date menus in PDF format for easy viewing and downloading.
- Display current hours of operation, contact details, click-to-call functionality, and embedded maps for each facility and restaurant
- Offer a central hub to view compendium information such as hotel information, amenities, points of interest, etc at a glance
- Incorporate clear calls to action, enabling users to reserve a restaurant or book a room via corporate website links
- Responsive and mobile optimized design in accordance with Embassy Suite’s comprehensive brand guidelines
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface with clear calls to action and way-finding system
- Seamless editing and updating capabilities to ensure ongoing maintenance and flexibility
May 27, 2020